Clear all

How to get the answers I need?

Bob
 Bob
(@admin)
Member Admin

Hi All,

New member here.

How does this all work? - I've been 3D printing for 18 months now (around 2000 hours machine use) and have watched / read hundreds of hours worth of 3D printing videos and articles.

I'm sure that I know most of the basics, so I have joined IO3DP for help from experts for specific issues that crop up on my machine.

I'm already on Facebook groups for my printer - a Flashforge Creator 3 -  so I'm hoping that this paid for membership offers more than I could just get from the other group users on Facebook or by watching Youtube videos.

How can I use this membership to get the best out of it for me?

Topic starter Posted : 01/10/2020 7:27 pm
Jess
 Jess
(@jess-2)
Community Manager Admin

Hi @paulddocfc8fa6ff, 

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you here, this post slipped by me.

This is a great question!

While our course starts with the basics for users new to 3D Printing we've also had more advanced members too, they like you have said they knew the basics. The feedback they gave after they watched the course was that while the did know a lot of the content we covered they did still learn, even in the first few modules. 

Our experts came together to create our core course and learnt from each other in the process, so I'm confident you'll also find value in the course. 

It's also always good to revisit the whole process in the correct order as many issues can be caused by the first steps not being followed correctly. 

The course does become more advanced as you progress and we cover more advanced topics in the deep dive masterclasses. 

You can ask the experts in the community as many 3D Printing questions as you need to resolve any issues you're currently experiencing. 

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

All the best, 

Jess 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/10/2020 10:52 am
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu