Share:
Notifications
Clear all

First Print from the Creality Ender 3

Thurman
(@thurman)
Famed Member

Hi Pablo, Sandy, Denise, Dave, I got two printers Longer LK4 and Creality Ender 3 both are brand new just like me to 3D printing here at io3d UK…I’m truly enjoying myself with all the materials to read and wonderful experts instructions to ask questions. It’s nice to have so many stl/gcode files to download by other 3D printers. I really got practice my skills set with my engineering software AutoDesk and Inventor also. It’s been a minute to recover from cancer diagnosis back in 2016 when I graduated. Since then, I just been studying the 3D printing industry and technology with the continued upgrades of computers and software, lost a couple  of computers to blacks out recently. And had to buy a new mini windows 10 8 gb ram/ SSD 128 plus 2Tb built in internally. I also enrolled myself into New York Institute of Art and Design course AutoDesk, at my own pace as well. This will help me become a better designer or engineer. The course $679 also has options to be certified at $125 totaling $804, plus the software is included to. 
Q ). Is this the same as the Fusion 360 course here at io3d UK?

Thurman Steward

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2021 8:29 am
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu