Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I'm Robin, Batman's sidekick.

rhandel
(@rhandel)

Really.   My name is Robin.  Nick name RAH.

I live in the Midwestern United States NORTH of Canada, (Trick answer because there is only 1 U.S. city north of Canada).

I have been working in IT as a Software Developer turned Infrastructure Architect, (with Electrical Engineering experience), since 1982.  So that means that I have almost 40 years in IT.  My 3D printing experience has been the last 3 years.  I have 2 Prusa i3MK3s+ printers with one to soon have an MMU2S, A Prusa Mini+, and a Creality Ender 3 (with some modifications and more to come).  So I have a small farm.

I have over 365 days of printing time logged.

I do design work with several 3D packages including: Tinker CAD, OpenSCAD, Blender, FreeCAD, and others as necessary for my customers.

I have a 3DConnexion Enterprise with Mouse, (which is worth every penny as I have configured it to work with many other software packages.  Speed buttons are the best).

More later.

RAH

Topic starter Posted : 20/09/2021 8:03 pm
Pablo
(@placherre)
Member Moderator

Hi Robin!

Glad to have on board with us and welcome to the Community!

You have quite a nice farm in your house, with very nice equipment!! We are looking forward to interacting with you and helping with any questions you may have…

I hope you enjoy the content of the course… 😀 

Kind regards,

Pablo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/09/2021 1:18 pm
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu