Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Leveling bed

Thurman
(@thurman)
Famed Member

Just set up the creality ender 3 and the bed is way high or the nozzle? I don’t know which one but the printer is trying to print the design and the nozzle on the Z axis is 5mm up off the bed as the home position. I adjusted the axis in the main interface settings by selecting the Z axis and turning the value down to zero. Then retried to print, but the problem still exist. I then selected the store settings and the Z axis went to zero and I tried to print but the start print was up on the z axis showing 5m up off the home position.  I even started over with the store settings and loaded the settings from the beginning, but no results. I remove the Y axis by removing the external rod and reposition the entire part down close so that when the start of the print would be just right, wrong! I did this twice and same results.

1). How do I reset the printer?

2). What to do and how to establish a home position?

How can I set the value to zero and it’s actually there in the home position?

Thurman Steward

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2021 5:13 am
Pablo
(@placherre)
Member Moderator

Hi Thurman!

I am back… 😀 

If you don’t mind, we can continue this topic in the one I replied earlier ( https://community.io3dp.com/community/postid/3287/), since it is the same issue and we can both keep track of it.

Kind regards,

Pablo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2021 8:49 pm
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu