Share:
Notifications
Clear all

New Print

Thurman
(@thurman)
Famed Member

After getting the one screw of the two screws that I needed to hold on the left attach the extruded motor to the X axis and resetting the home position to where it will print on the bed and the build area. I inserted the sd card and did what the Y-tube Ender 3 video instructions and finally the print is going. But the print had to be restarted because the nozzle temperature and the bed temperature was not selected. The PLA material seem thin already and the print seem to be translucent. But we’ll see. 

Thurman Steward

Topic starter Posted : 14/10/2021 7:19 am
Pablo
(@placherre)
Member Moderator

Hi Thurman!

Were you able to find the missing bolts? Otherwise, I recommend you not use the printer until you find the replacement. If possible, try to locate the vendor printer, reclaiming those missing bolts. I believe the product is under warranty, verify this also.

Referring to the filament you are printing with, is the one that comes with the printer packaging?

Kind regards,

Pablo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/10/2021 9:01 pm
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu