Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Parts and Instructions

Thurman
(@thurman)
Famed Member

I open my creality ender 3 and pulled out all the part and sat each part on the bed. I recognize each part by the number assigned to them. Then began to assemble them as the graphical picture depicts with 1/8 numbering to read and enhance or highlight isometric views depicting the assembly, but what happens when  all the parts are not included as they should be. And the instructions didn’t depict the assembly of those two particular screws as to show where the screws go nor the graphical detailing of the X axis show that assembly. Just those two screws. I realize that you must have extra part or be prepared to buy more parts as both my printers seem to come with missing or loose parts. Is it best to ask the manufacturer for those screws or just get them at the hardware store?

Thurman Steward

Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2021 4:57 am
Pablo
(@placherre)
Member Moderator

Hi Thurman!

I believe this topic is related to the previous one. I already answered the other one; so, if you prefer, we can keep talking in the Setting up New Ender 3 by Creality ( https://community.io3dp.com/community/what-is-better-paper-or-feeler-gauges-for-levelling-the-bed/setting-up-new-ender-3-by-creality/#post-3281) post you created.

Kind regards,

Pablo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2021 8:05 pm
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu