Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Setting up New Ender 3 by Creality

Thurman
(@thurman)
Famed Member

Hi PabloAfter placing all the parts out and began to assemble the printer to the very end I realize two screws are missing in the package. I checked again just to be sure by looking at the package the screws came with the model number on it as m4a16, or m4c25 , or M4b20 and so forth. I checked ounce again by the remaining screws that was not the correct size for that drill size to finish completing the assembly. I still went forward in connecting the wires in the right sockets and navigating through the main interface by scrolling through moving the nozzle and selecting the temperature for the bed and nozzle. How ever, when sending the extruded back to the home position the printer has two M4a16 screws that holds the X axis on the left end. These screws are missing. All the other screw fit perfectly and read each size to make sure its the right screws, but non fit.

65FF50AA C4CA 4E47 B19F BFBCF208AC56

Thurman Steward

Topic starter Posted : 13/10/2021 4:38 am
Pablo
(@placherre)
Member Moderator

Hi Thurman!

Nice printer you bought… 😎 

According to your description, I believe you refer to the bolts that adjust the Extruder assembly arm and the Gantry guide, according to the following pictures. Is that correct?

With the packaging, there are 4 of these M4x16 bolts, two for each support of the X Gantry I mentioned in the previous paragraph. Unfortunately, I can’t see in detail those bolts in the picture you sent. Would you send me a closer picture?

Besides your questions, I have a suggestion for you. The vertical right rail is assembled in the opposite direction. That is why the holes for the power source bolts should face towards the left rails. As I can see in the picture, those holes are pointing to the other side. Hence, the power source is placed upwards. By placing the power source in the correct position, the connector for the motherboard is closer and easier to connect to. I am attaching the following reference of the exact position of the right rail.

I am looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Pablo

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/10/2021 7:48 pm
Share:

About us

We’re a bunch of 3D printing and design nuts. We just want to make great 3D design available to everyone. 

Our mission

Good design takes time, great design takes a process. You can learn this with us, to build your skill set in this rapidly expanding market. 

Learn with us:

© Copyright: 2019 io3dp.com
Close Menu